Federation of Master Builders
Please feel free to authenticate our FMB membership by clicking on the link to the left. This will verify that we are a current member and will help explain that we have been vetted by the FMB and that we follow the Code of Practice.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry. Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members interests at both national and local levels.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
- All Commercial and Domestic Work is undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We hold full public liability insurance (up to We have public liability insurance of £5,000,000), ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- Emergency work is undertaken, making sure help is at hand just when you need it.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.